THE GORILLA SAFARI.
5 Days Uganda Gorilla Tracking In Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park.
Day 1: Arrival at Entebbe International Airport. To be met on arrival by staff of UTB Holidays. Stay overnight at the Sheraton Kampala Hotel.
Day 2: Depart from Kampala after breakfast (8 a.m.) and proceed to Bwindi Impenetrable Forest National Park in the south western part of Uganda via Mbarara and Kabale. This is a long 10 hrs. drive. Lunch en route at Regency Lake View Hotel in Mbarara. Dinner and overnight at Buhoma lodge.
Day 3: After an early breakfast, start gorilla tracking at 8:00 a.m. in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. We recommend that you wear good walking shoes and carry a rain jacket and a flask of water. Tracking can be tough and we trust you are in reasonably fit condition. You will carry a picnic lunch into the forest with you. You will be thrilled to have seen these rare primates (no guarantee) and the return journey will be easier. Dinner and overnight at Buhoma lodge.
Day 4: Early breakfast at the camp before beginning the return drive to Kampala. Overnight at Laico Lake Victoria Hotel Entebbe.
Day 5: Day of departure. Transfer to airport with the Laico shuttle.
COST OF SAFARI INCLUDES:
- Bed and Breakfast accommodation at the Sheraton and Laico Lake Victoria Hotel Entebbe.
- Full board accommodation. Exclusive of beverages at Buhoma lodge.
- Lunch at the Regency Lake View Hotel Mbarara.
- One gorilla Permit per person.(subject to availability).
- Private internal transportation in a 4x4 vehicle, inclusive of driver, driver’s allowance, fuel, mileage and taxes.
COST OF SAFARI DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Any costs of personal nature, e.g. drinks, laundry, tips etc.
You can reach us at
Please if you are interested in this destination do not hesitage to call us. We will adjust packages to suite your plus if you want to spend more time in the country to see other sites and attractions we have special all inclusive package for you.